#20 – Ep
– Project to Incite Suspicion via the Circulation of Ghost Stories: Failed
– Investigation of Lunchtime Trends: Failed due to a disturbance caused by a strange in-school broadcast
– Using a Student Council Scandal as a Restraint Maneuver: No Observed Effect
– Interference in School Affairs with Methods Proportionate to Sugisaki Ken’s Ideas: Failed .
– Staff Strategy Meeting: The end result was increased agitation . (Our surveillance of the student council room backfired . )
– Current State of the Student Council: Apparent increase in their strength of unity . They have become unpredictable .
General Impression in Relation to this Year’s Student Council
In a word, they’re extremely bad .
We will watch over them in the mean time, but this year’s student council definitely seems to be troublesome .
The silver lining seems to be that the people in question lack self-awareness . But you could say that their lack of self-awareness makes them even more terrible .
-In any case, we must treat this seriously, and we urgently must consider a method to deal with this .
-If you look at just the outcome, our results this year are miserable .
’s censoring of ideas, we have begun to detect distortions . ”
As previously thought, that student council is dangerous .
For the future of
, they must be eliminated .
That said, if we act directly too much, it goes against
How frustrating . This frustration leads to
dissonance, which allows the student council to operate without restriction, which in turn leads to more irritation for
A perfect, vicious cycle .
There’s already no way to delay it .
…… Soon, we will have to crush that student council .